1. What are you reading right now?
Still on 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher!
2. How many books have you read so far?
finished one, am half way through the second
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
finishing book #2, more reading, no more artificial light (in about 5 hours)
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
not really, just told the people who might contact me & my family that I'm doing the read-a-thon and wouldn't be much help
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
not many, just the usual - the cats, once to approve comments, otherwise only blogging, if that counts as an interruption
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I'm doing better than the last time!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I would pick more short books, make sure the batteries are full to get milk foam (how do you call that stuff anyway? is it really milk foam?)
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
more healthy snack!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
yes, definitely! it's almost 3am here and I've been up since 9am yesterday...
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
have fun, pick short books, stay warm (but not too warm as that most likely makes you sleepy) and have snacks and drinks close by so you don't have to run around too often!