Mailbox Monday is a weekly event hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. If you want to join in, just go there.
This week was eventful for my mailbox.
For three of the books I can blame university. They're all for a class on "What happened to the American Dream? Pastoral in Literature and Fiction":
1) Karen Tei Yamashita: Tropic Of Orange
2) Cormac McCarthy: The Road
3) Philip Roth: American Pastoral
Then, I am incredibly grateful to Francesca. I won a book from her and it arrived in the mail:
4) Lernkrimi Italienisch: Dottor Bianchis letzter Wille (Dottor Bianchi's Last Will)
This is a language learning mystery with exercises in each chapter. Thank you so much, Francesca!
Also, I had a book from a Virtual Bookcrossing Book Box in the mail:
5) Paul Robertson: Road To Nowhere
And the last book I got for me, and just for me LOL:
6) Oscar Wilde: An Ideal Husband
And what did you have in your mailbox?