Thursday, April 9, 2009

Marco von Münchhausen & Ingo Püschel: ZEIT GEWINNEN MIT DEM INNEREN SCHWEINEHUND (WINNING TIME WITH THE INNER TEMPTATION)

Marco von Münchhausen & Ingo Püschel
ZEIT GEWINNEN MIT DEM INNEREN SCHWEINEHUND (WINNING TIME WITH THE INNER TEMPTATION)
hours minutes
audio book


Now honestly, the German title is so much better and a lot more fun! It doesn't translate all too well, but the "inner temptation" in German is called "pig's dog", which is slightly derogatory, but not in an all mean sense.

I can't say for sure these things will work in real life - at least not in mine. There was so much information to absorb I don't even know whether I remember everything.

Rating: As this is a non-fiction I have a hard time rating it with my usual scale. It was a good read, easy to follow. If it translates into real life? We'll see! I'll keep you posted as the weeks pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment