Saturday, September 1, 2007

Relic

Number: 75
Title: Relic
Author: Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
Started: July 2, 2007
Finished: July 15, 2007
Time: 17 hours and 3 minutes
Genre: mystery/thriller/sci-fi

Language: German

Where The Book Came From: I got it from audible.de.

Cover Blurb: [from audible.de, translated by me] In the Museum of Natural History in New York, two horribly battered bodies are found. Since they are close to the opening of a new exhibition, the head of the museum doesn't want to make a big fuss about the two dead, but then, more bodies are found, accompanied by a weird stench...

Reason For Reading: I wanted to listen to something in German because during a course at university, where I had to translate English texts into German, I realized I had forgotten quite a few words *blush*

Comments: This was "a wild ride"! LOL At least you could call it that. It had everything I was looking for at that time and I'm still impressed with the storyline and the research that must be behind this work!

Rating: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment