Friday, September 7, 2007

The case Madeleine

Well, I haven't posted anything at all about this case even though I followed it as close as I could. The reason for my not posting was, that I had a then uncommon thought about the whole situation, but chose to leave it alone. I had discussed it with some people I know, but that was different.

But finally, my thought from all the weeks ago is officially a possibility.

Madeleine's parents, Gerry & Kate McCann, are now officially suspects in the disappearance of their 4-year old daughter. I had been suspicious weeks ago already, because they kept meeting important people to get more press coverage. It was too public.

I hope that they'll at least find the poor girl so that she can rest in peace, so that other family members have a place to go to...

1 comment:

  1. You know what, I have always thought that way too. It just seemed to suspicious that for one, parents would leave their young children alone, and two, that she just disappeared out of thin air. I hope they find her.

    ReplyDelete