Sunday, May 27, 2007

And another challenge...



Well, let's just admit it - I won't succeed at my "no more challenges for this year" policy. I have no chance with all those wonderful challenges out there ;-)

The one I joined not long ago is Debi's Medical Mystery Challenge.

The basic rules are:

WHAT: Pick anywhere from 2 or more medical mysteries/thrillers to read and discuss with fellow medical thriller fans.

WHEN: June 1 to November 1

WHO: Anyone


So here are my books:
1. Tess Gerritsen - The Apprentice
2. Kathy Reichs - Dejà Dead
3. Eileen Dreyer - With A Vengeance (at least I think that's the title of the Dreyer I have...)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, good choices! Tess Gerritsen's an awesome author. And Eileen Dreyer is good too. I think I've only read 1 or 2 of her books so far. Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After your challenge came up, I said no more, but then these two mystery challenges caught my attention. I can't resist a mystery. Looks like we will be reading two of the same authors although different books. Good luck with the challenges, Kathrin.

    ReplyDelete