Friday, January 26, 2007

The Page 123 Meme

I found this on The Library Ladder
and think it is a fun meme, so here you go:

The rules:
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, scroll down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag 3 People.

"Old Mitsima's words repeated themselves in his mind. Finished, finished... In silence and from a long way off, but violntly, desperately, hopelessly, he had loved Kiakimé."

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (this book actually is only right next to me because I added it to my shelf at shelfari.com - where I got an account last night, for whatever reason... It's not as if I didn't have a perfectly well organized file for all my books...)

I won't tag anyone, just pick it up on your blog if you'd like to:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment