At one of the online reading groups a member asked:
What are ten reads that you remember enjoying and couldn't hardly put down?
1. All of the Harry Potter books (Except for Order Of The Phoenix, cause a classmate told me who would die when I had only 100 pages left to the end - argh! She did that sooo on purpose!!!)
2. Lee Harris' Christine Bennett books
3. Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird
4. P.J. Tracy's Monkeewrench (apa Want To Play?)
5. Astrid Lindgren's book about the children of Bullerbü (Kid lit, but sooo great, no matter what age I am/was ;-) )
6. Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep A Secret?
7. Jeffery Deaver's The Bones Collector
8. Henry Winterfeld's Detectives In Togas (Kid lit as well, but also the only book we had to read at school that I had read about a year earlier - I brought my hardcover to school each day back then.)
9. Rhys Bowen's Murphy's Law (First in a series, haven't read any further so far, but am waiting for some time to read the second which is on my shelves.)
10. Mitch Albom's Tuesdays With Morrie