My New Year's Resolutions for 2007!
- 1. I won't buy much books other than those I need for various discussions. Actually, I will limit myself to buying no more than 20 books this year!
- 2. I will read as many reads I signed up for as I can.
- 3. I will read more non-fiction books.
- 4. I hope to get a lot further into at least three of my series. With a lot further I mean I'd like to read at least three books, better more!
- 5. I want to finish updating the database of all my books, which I started last year.
- 6. I will read at least a few of the books that are sitting on my shelves waiting for me since several years now. I have some from before 2003! Heck, I was in school back then... *shakinghead*
- 7. I won't try to finish books that just don't make me want to read on. Too many books, too little time!
- 8. I will try to read at leat 60 books, not matter what happens this year! For every third book I read above that limit, I will get to buy one book more in 2008. This should actually make me read a lot ;-)