Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Undercover Wife

Number: 67
Title: Undercover Wife
Author: Debra Webb
Started: July 8, 2007
Finished: July 9, 2007
Pages: 199
Genre: thriller / romance

Language: German

Where The Book Came From: From my bookshelf.

First Sentence: [translated by: me] What's so important it couldn't wait till the day after tomorrow?

Cover Blurb: [translated by: me] Dangerous, maybe deadly - but Erin's only chance. Only if she helps the FBI to crack the computer data of drug boss Esteban, the arraignment against her will be dropped. And so she and Agent John Logan infiltra the organization. They play their roll as lovers absolutely perfect. Esteban trusts them - at first...

Reason For Reading: I needed some fluff to fall asleep.

Comments: Ah! I like thrillers - and this one had romance mixed in. So it was perfect for bedtime reading, as it was not only the suspense that usually keeps me up until I'm either done with the book or I've fallen asleep during reading. (Meaning the book stays in bed with me until the next morning.) If you need some reading for that time, or just some light reading for in between, it's certainly a great choice.

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment