Friday, September 29, 2006

FIRC update

Now that I've finished The Ghost and the Dead Man's Library (see below) I have to update my FIRC again.

My up-to-date list of books to read till December 21, 2006 is:


want to's:


Maria Beaumont: Mis(s)fit
L'Ombre Sur Montparnasse
Sue Grafton: C is for Corpse
Cameron West: First Person Plural
Nancy Fairbanks: Truffled Feathers
Laurell K. Hamilton: The Laughing Corpse
Nancy Atherton: Aunt Dimity and The Good Deed

extra credit:


Azar Nafisi: Reading Lolita In Tehran
Tamar Myers: Gilt By Association
Jeanne Ray: Julie and Romeo
Meryl Sawyer: Lady Killer

We'll see what will be next, but most likely I will start reading L'Ombre Sur Montparnasse, a mystery in French, as I have to get back into reading and understanding French ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment