Thursday, September 28, 2006

exams and the next semester

My mind has finally come back and I'm actively thinking about law school again.

As you may or may not remember, I had two exams earlier this year, and I really, really, hope, I (a) will get the results soon and (b) passed them. It's been almost three months now since I took the exams, I think I really deserve to know the results, but that's law school - a waiting game!
Also, I actually intended to write a paper. I started, had all, or pretty much all the info I needed - but I was too slow *gr* I ended up not handing it in because of that and because I thought I had to pass the exam next semester in the latest in order to be able to use the paper's result - it ended up not being that way, though I was told so at the deanship... So much for good info. Anyway, it happened and I can't change it now.

As for next semester, my schedule is already set and it seems to be a busy time, but I'm rather sure I can do it and I doubt it will be much of a problem. I only have to sit down and concentrate a little better than I did last semester.

I'll be busy on Mondays from 12p.m.-2 p.m. and 4p.m.-6p.m. - two hours off in between is not too good, but I suppose I'll just try to catch up on some things during that time.
On Tuesdays I have 10a.m.-12p.m. and 2p.m.-4p.m. - the two hours in between again for some catching up.
Wednesdays 8:30a.m. through 12p.m. two different classes, but no break, so I can use noon for some work.
Thursdays I have 2p.m.-6p.m., again two different classes, so I have the morning off to work.
Fridays I actually have nothing.

On top of that, I will have a few classes over the next 4 semesters to get the DUDF, which is a diploma on French law. I can't wait for these classes, but I'm also anxious because I just don't know how good my French is. I really have to work on that during the next few days and weeks. :-) Anyway, I'm really excited about this chance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment