Monday, February 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (Feb 1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books I found in my mailbox and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie. To join in, please visit Kristi's blog!



I got The Espressologist when my brother asked me whether I needed anything from Amazon. Thinking he had something he wanted but wouldn't get over the 20 Euros for free shipping, I said sure. Duh! He got a new electric razor, so he wouldn't have needed me to order anything.
Anyway, now I have The Espressologist and I can't wait to read it.



This is one of the books I pre-ordered in December, when I first watched a few of the Class 2k10 videos featuring authors debuting in 2010. It is the first book in the Iron Fey series.



No comments:

Post a Comment