Sunday, December 28, 2008

2nds Challenge

Well, what's another challenge for 2009 anyway, right? So I decided to join J. Kaye's 2nds Challenge to read a few 2nd books by authors I just discovered.



My list is not yet all set, but I'll just list the other books as I go.

1) Jane Austen:
2) Harry Kemelman: Sunday The Rabbi Stayed Home
3) Jessica Fletcher: Manhattans & Murder
4) Marion Chesney: Hasty Death
5) Elaine Viets: Shop Till You Drop
6) Camy Tang: Only Uni
7) Charlotte Bronte:
8) John Steinbeck:
9) Carrie Vaughn: Kitty Goes To Washington
10) Robert Fate: Baby Shark’s Beaumont Tales
11) Stephenie Meyer: New Moon
12)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! You expressed interest in my World Citizenship Challenge, so I just wanted to let you know the World Citizen blog is up and running. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting me on your list!
    Camy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's me and my welcome mat again. =) I think I am more excited about this one than I am about the 1st in a Series. Hope you'll have gobs of fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Camy Tang: It is my pleasure! I just discovered your wonderful books in November and had to get Only Uni right away. And since it fits the challenge just perfect, I decided to restrain myself and wait a little...

    @ J. Kaye: Well, since you assured me that discovering an author in 09 *and* reading a second book by the same author in 09 counts, I sure hope I can succeed. I'll definitely be curious about my second ever Austen!

    ReplyDelete