I had been tagged with this meme by Laura almost 6 months ago and only now realized it *blush*
So here I go:
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think - if 10 people start this and the 10 people pass it on to another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. ***** http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. ** http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! * http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. ******** http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ** http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. ** http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. **** http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. **** http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it's nice to know who is reading! ** http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. Thrown in something humorous occasionally, to keep things fun.* http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/
11. Sometimes, less is more. Step back and look at your blog - is it too busy? Are there enough pictures to make it interesting? Think about how a visitor would perceive your blog - making it visitor-friendly will help get you return visits. ** http://mrstreme.livejournal.com
12. Keep in mind that people might be using a feed reader (Bloglines, Google Reader, etc.) to keep up with your blog. This means they see your posts, but not that gorgeous new design template, or your completely redesigned sidebars. So if you change your blog's "look and feel," write a post about it to let everyone know! * http://laura0218.livejournal.com
13. Don't put pressure on yourself when blogging. If there's nothing to write, don't worry, if you don't have the time to write, don't worry. If necessary, maybe write down a time and day each week that you want to use for blogging and blogging only. http://cozymurders.blogspot.com/
Now, it's my turn to tag some blog authors. I came up with 10, but if you're reading this and aren't listed, don't be hurt ... consider yourself TAGGED!
Andi - Estella's Revenge
Kris - not enough books
Stephanie's Confessions Of A Book-a-holic
Wendy - Literary Feline
Meghan - Recreational Reading
Amy - The Sleepy Reader
Alisia - Book Haven
Lesa - Lesa's Book Critiques
Becky - Reading With Becky
Marg - Reading Adventures