Friday, August 3, 2007

The Princess Diaries: Seventh Heaven

Number: 87
Title: The Princess Diaries: Seventh Heaven
Author: Meg Cabot
Started: August 2, 2007
Finished: August 3, 2007
Pages:285
Genre: YA
ISBN: 0-330-44155-1

Language: English

Where The Book Came From: It was on my Mt TBR (now 148 books high).

First Sentence: Dear Dr Cark Jung, I realize that you will never read this letter, primarily because you are dead.

Cover Blurb: Sexy dancing? Lilly thought I was sexy dancing! With J.P.! In front of Michael!

Poor Mia. Not only has she made a total ass of herself with J.P. (aka the Guy Who Hates It When They Put Corn In The Chilli), trying to prove she's a super chilled party girl, she's also bankrupted the student council. Way to go, Princess!

Just as Mias scared that she's lost Michael and a ton of money, Grandmere steps in with a fund raising plan. She's going to stage a musical in front of the world's hottest celebs - and the star will be none other than Princess Amelia Mignonette Grimaldy Thermopolis Renaldo!

Reason For Reading: I had rather unexpectedly finished the book I brought home with me from my parents' for the night/the next day, so I picked this one up.

Favorite Part: That's a hard one, but I think the most hilarious part was when Mia was fussing about Michael's party and when she was at the party later on...

Miscellaneous: I want more!!! I think I'm going to re-read the series so that I can get the half-books in between.

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment